All of us at Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES) value safety throughout our organization and practice it in the work we perform. By following these common sense safety guidelines, you will be doing your part in helping us all create a safe work environment.
At all times, please remember that the exhibit hall is an active work zone.
- Only authorized personnel and employees allowed, all others are prohibited.
- Never stand on furniture.
- Wear closed toe shoes.
- Clean up or report spills.
- Keep aisles free and clear of any and all debris.
- Practice good housekeeping.
- Check electrical cords for damage.
- Protect valuables at show site.
- Report any fires immediately.
If you notice anything you feel is unsafe, please contact a GES employee immediately.
During move in and move out, individuals under the age of 18 are prohibited from being on or around the show floor. Show sites during these times are similar to a construction zone and considered to be hazardous. OSHA regulations prohibit minors from being present in a hazardous work environment.