Booth Regulations & Guidelines
In-Line Booths have one or two sides exposed to an aisle and are generally arranged in a series along a straight line. (8ft x 10ft, 10ft x 10ft, 10ft x 20ft, etc.) (2.43m. x 3.05m, 3.05m x 3.05m, 3.05m x 6.10m, etc.)
- In-Line Booth: Generally arranged in a straight line with neighboring exhibitors on their immediate right and left leaving only one side exposed to the aisle. Individual booths may be combined to form a larger In-Line booth space.
- Corner Booth: In-Line Booth exposed on two sides with an immediate neighbor on one side (all guidelines for In-Line booths apply).
- Perimeter Wall Booth: In-Line Booth, in Halls A-E only, that backs to an outside wall of the exhibit facility rather than to another exhibit, please NOTE: The height restriction is 8'3."
Canopy / Ceiling:
An exhibit component supported over an exhibitor's space for decorative purposes only.
Pop-Up Tents are collapsible frames with four legs and a canvas cover. Pop-Up tents are not allowed.
Hanging Signs and Ceiling Rigging:
- Hanging Signs - Are not permitted.
- Lighting/Truss - Are not permitted.
Exhibitors must also comply with the Show Rules & Regulations in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
Note: Exhibitors will be asked to remove any exhibits not in compliance with these guidelines. Removed Items will be stored at exhibitor's expense.
Additional questions or clarifications should be directed to your Client Services Specialist.
Please remember building fire hoses, extinguishers, strobes and audible or visual devices for fire alarms should be visible and accessible at all times!
Rules & Regulations are subject to change.
- Exhibits must be constructed with enough space to allow for utility service at the rear of booth (back drape, rails, power drop).
- Hanging signs are prohibited in In-Line Booths.
- Pop-Up Tents are prohibited.
- Front of booth no items over 4ft (1.22m) in height can be within 4ft (1.22m) of aisle (red area of diagram) as it blocks sight line.
- Rear of booth maximum of 4ft (1.22m) in an 8ft x 10ft booth (2.43m x 3.05m) cannot exceed 8ft 3in (2.5m) in height.
- Any structure facing the neighboring booth must be free of any branding/logos, etc.
- Any side wall must be finished carpentry.
- Any portion of an exhibit over 8ft 3in (2.5m) is not allowed and will have to be moved or removed and stored at the exhibitor’s expense.
- When three or more In-Line booths are used in combination as a single exhibit space, the 4ft (1.22m) height limitation is applied only to that portion of exhibit space which is within 10ft (3.05m) of an adjoining booth.
- Umbrellas are prohibited.
Canopy / Ceiling Regulations: Exhibitors are cautioned when installing a display with a ceiling or canopy to check with the Fire Department to insure that their display meets with the necessary fire safety precautions involving smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, sprinkler systems, etc. All false ceilings, canopies, and roofs must be approved by Show Management & Fire Marshall. Umbrellas are prohibited. Review the building rules and regulations.
Pop-Up Tent: Pop-Up Tents are collapsible frames with four legs and a canvas cover. Pop-Up Tents are prohibited.
Hanging Signs and Ceiling Rigging
Hanging Sign Regulations:
Hanging signs are not permitted over In-Line Booths.
Exhibitors intending to use hanging light systems should include those items when submitting drawings for approval. No overhead lighting is allowed outside the boundaries of the exhibit space.