Marshaling Yard Site Address
Natural Products Expo West 2020 - Hilton
1898 S Douglass Rd
Anaheim, CA 92806
Truck Marshalling & Cartload Staging Lot
Anaheim, CA 92806
United States of America
*"Pin-Point" address, no physical building* Click Here For Map
Once cleared, please proceed to the exhibit site address:
Marshaling Yard Hours:
777 Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802-7435
Monday, March 2, 2020 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday, March 3, 2020 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 6:00 AM - 3:30 PM
It is important that you advise your carrier of this Marshaling Yard information to better facilitate your direct shipment to showsite.
The Marshaling Yard process is as follows:
- All delivering carriers must check in at the Marshaling Yard prior to show site deliveries. All inbound shipments will be weighed at the Marshaling Yard to obtain the gross or heavy weight.
- All U-HAUL and Ryder type rental trucks must check-in at the Marshaling Yard prior to show site delivery.
- All inbound shipments must be accompanied by a certified weight certificate and Bill of Lading.
- At the marshaling yard, drivers will be assigned a number and will be dispatched to the appropriate dock at Hilton Anaheim as space is available. Waiting time at the marshaling yard should be anticipated by your carrier. Every effort is made to keep this waiting time at a minimum. However, the waiting time depends on many factors, including the number of vehicles arriving to unload/load, the type of loads being unloaded at the Hilton Anaheim, the number of booths on a truck, etc.
- After unloading, all vehicles must return to the marshaling yard with a completed copy of the GES Receiving Report to be weighed to obtain the light weight. This determines the total weight of your shipment. Drivers who fail to return to weigh-out may face having their shipment billed at the heavy weight.
- All drivers are expected to adhere to GES' policies and procedures with respect to the loading and unloading of trailers.
If we can answer any questions or be of assistance with your inbound freight arrangements, please contact our National Servicenter.